Kiwi Printmaking studio is offering one to one tuition with printmaker Dena O'Brien.
Dena has taught a range of ages, skill level and experience giving her the knowledge and ability to accommodate individual learning needs and aims.
The one to one tuition is perfect for those:
- looking to have more dedicated tutor time.
- who are unable to attend our course dates.
- Wanting to cover specific projects.
- Portfolio work.
- Looking for assistance to edition prints.
- Discuss ideas, processes and skills.
- Those with print experience who want a refresher.
- To become more competent in working independently.
- Learning valuable skills and trouble shooting.
- Professional practise for teachers.
£35 per hour, covering one print process.
minimum booking of 3 hours.
£200 for the day. (9:30am - 4:00pm with 40 minutes for for lunch)
Please note: the one to one sessions are tailored to teach specific skills, you will be contacted upon showing an interest for Dena to plan and prepare your one to one session.
Additional charges for materials may apply.